Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Word for the day:

Childlike

Why is this the word for the day? because when I was asking God yesterday about some "Father" stuff that He and I were talking about on Monday, He only said that one word. That being the case, I thought it important to ponder.

Matthew 18:3&4
Truly, I say unto you, unless you turn and become like children you will never enter the Kingdom of God. Whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the Kingdom of Heaven.

Synonyms for childlike: Innocent, guileless, unworldly, unsophisticated, naive, ingenuous, trusting,
unsuspicious, unwary,credulous, gullible; unaffected, without airs, uninhibited, natural,spontaneous.

I want to be this. Not quite sure how to go about it, but nevertheless... I want to be it. Holy Spirit, do whatever is necessary. Thank you :)



Followers